Thursday 12 July 2007

Revamp

I decided to have a bit of a play and update my blog. This is what I have come up with so far, though still needs a few tweaks. I'm not very confident with HTML, so all a bit of trial and error....

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The last couple of days have been nice and relaxing at home and popping into town for a little shopping and coffee with the Guvnr. Noice

Tonight he is out having a few drinks with the work crew, though due home soon to have some Leek & Potato soup that I whipped up this afternoon. I cooked a Corned Silverside last night for dinner and instead of throwing away the seasoned water it was cooked in, I decided to use it as a stick base for the soup. It has turned out quite well, even if I do say so myself...

Going to have a movie day tomorrow and go see a couple of movies, probably Transformers, Fantastic Four and Harry Potter, just for a bit of culture....lol Has anyone seen either of these?

Hugs S

XOX

7 comments:

Campbell said...

I like the new look (although I notice I've fallen off your 'like' list - another rejection in life to add to my story!). A change is as good as a rest they say.

I've seen both Transformers and Harry Potter. Transformers has lots of metal action (read violence) but is also quite humorous in parts.
I liked Harry too - although I thought he was looking rather pale!
Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

I have seen all three.

I would leave fantastic four until DVD. Shame really, I loved the first one...

Transformers is light and full of action. I am way to old to have grown up with transformers, but the robot pissing on the enemy was funny.....

Harry Potter is Harry Potter. I really liked getting lost in the world of Hogwarts. Don't read reviews before your go, just indulge....

Anonymous said...

...and i like the new blog layout.

Happy to help if I can be useful.
Like he headline news-caster

altraeis said...

There you are Campbell, all fixed. Sorry about that but i didn't realise that I couldn't go back and copy and paste from the old blog.

I was trying to go from memory, and believe me, that is not a good thing.

So I think I will go see Transformers and maybe Harry today and leave Fantastic Four for DVD as suggested.

All depends on when the builders finish today, hopefully by midday if I'm lucky.

What can I do with the news-caste Paul?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new look!

T said...

nice new look blog - well the 9 year old loved Harry Potter 5 - and he is very discerning :)

Monty said...

LOVE the little Penguin at the top of your blog now!!!! How cute is it!!!!!

PS Haven't seen either Harry or Transformers...sorry, but doubt I will be either! ;-)

Seeya Thursday for the Big Pink Shirt Lunch!