Tuesday 30 October 2007

He's not dead yet.

I managed to complete my annual fitness test this morning a lot easier then I had anticipated. Especially seeing as I have done no sport of any type at all since the last test 12 months ago.

So completed the mandatory flexed arm hang and the sit ups, and then went for the 2.4km run. Being over 35 I have 15 min to complete the run and managed to run it in 11 min 22sec, so was very happy with that time.

Unfortunately for one of my young sailors who was playing soccer yesterday and managed to fracture her arm near the wrist. Ouch would be an understatement. At least it was her left arm and she is right handed, so I can at least still put her to work ... lol

Hope you are all doing well, I have been very slack and have not read anyones blog in a couple of weeks. Very bad of me I know, but I will endeavor to catch up on all your exploits over the next couple of days.

Till then take care

Simon

No comments: