Tuesday 16 October 2007

The Penguin is back online

Yes believe it or not I have finally managed to organise the internet down here in sunny Nowra, which for those that are unaware, it is about 2 1/2 hours south of Sydney on the coast.

Down here posted to HMAS Albatross which is the Naval Air Base. I am the Chief Regulator and Senior Clinical Manager of the Hospital here which is all a bit new but good as well. Who knew I would ever reach the dizzy heights of Chief!! lol

So I will now be based down here during the week and back home in Sydney on weekends. Bit of a crap arrangement in the short term, but very good for the long term career.

The base down here is pretty cool and the staff at the hospital all seem a pretty nice bunch of people. The next door town of Nowra on the other hand, well what can one say? I have not seem this much flanalette worn or so many people wearing Uggh boots since the 80's. Though the majority of the natives are friendly so thats all good.

So no I will have no excuse about not keeping my blog up to date.... If I don't, you can all slap me around a bit.

On that note I shall sign off and get the rest of the net stuff organised. Hope you are all doing well and I look forward to reading everyone's blogs to see how you have all been.

Simon XOX

No comments: