Tuesday 10 July 2007

The Big Day !

What a great week it has been.

Had an awesome time with my son and it was good to see the family again for his birthday which went really well. He had a ball and got heaps of presents.

He flew back to Melbourne Sunday night and now it seems very quiet here without him. It always amazes me how much he changes in just a few months each time I see him.

Today of course is my big stage debut and I must say I'm rather nervous but at the same time very much looking forward to it. The rehearsals have gone really well and barring any incidents, it should all be right on the night as they say.

To all the friends and family that are coming to be in the audience, I thank you in advance for your support. It will be great to see you all there and afterwards as I'm sure we will all need a small glass of something to celebrate.

I will let the rest of you know how it went tomorrow, and all the monologues will be taped as well and I believe they will be put on youtube. So I will let you all know the link when I do so you can have a look.

3 comments:

Monty said...

Break a leg Simon!!!

Peter said...

Monty beat me to it, break a leg Simon!!

Campbell said...

Good luck Simon, let us know how it goes/went.